Preparation : 10 mn / Cooking: 10 mn
Ingredients for 3 people :
- 6 small wooden skewers
- 42 large prawns (approximately 800 g)
- Cognac (3 cm at the bottom of a normal glass)
- 3 spoons of “lobster bisque”
- 3 soup spoons of sour cream
- 1 soup spoon of tomato puree
- thyme and butter
Melt the butter in the frying pan and warm the peeled prawns.
Add the cognac and make them brown.
Remove the prawns from the frying pan, leave them to warm.
Add in the frying pan the “lobster bisque” to the sauce, move the sour cream, the tomato puree and the thyme.
Put the gambas on small wooden skewers (7 each).
Warm in the frying pan over a low heat with a lid.
Serve with rice.